Discover why Dragon Ball matters and why I write about it in this insightful interview on Year of Writing with host Omar Khafagy.
- Getting into the Dragon Ball Spirit
- How Shaolin Kung Fu led to learning Japanese and Mandarin
- The origin of Dragon Ball: Journey to the West
- Derek’s own Journey to the East
- How to create works of art that last
- Why writing a book is “like giving birth”
- How Derek deals with criticism
- The habit that gives Derek the ability to write for up to 10 hours straight
- And a whole lot more
Year of Writing
Year of Writing is a podcast focused on the art of writing. It’s a weekly series that helps you get into the mind of a profesional writer.
If you’re into writing or curious to learn more about the craft, then check it out.
It was an honor to be a part of Omar’s program.